Antorino and Sons Offers Affordable and Reliable Suffolk County Septic Tank Cleaning
Are you looking for a septic company in Suffolk County? Have you been less-than-impressed by the companies you’ve found? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! With more than 60 years of experience, Antorino and Sons has been providing high-quality, affordable, and reliable septic tank services for East Farmingdale, NY homeowners. A family-owned and operated, fully licensed and insured, full-scale septic service company, you can count on our team of highly trained professionals to keep your septic system running smoothly. When Antorino and Sons are on the job, you’ll have peace of mind with every flush!
You probably don’t think twice about flushing your toilets, taking a shower, washing your dishes, or running your washing machine. The wastewater disappears, as if by magic, down the drain, never to be seen again… or so it may seem.
Every time you flush water and waste down the drains of your East Farmingdale home, it runs through a series of pipes that lead to your septic tank. Located underground, your septic tank collects, stores, and treats all of the water waste produced in your home. Unfortunately, a lot of Suffolk County homeowners forget about their septic tanks; because it’s out of sight, it’s often out of mind. That’s a big mistake! Just like any other vital system in your home, your septic system needs to be properly maintained. If it isn’t, that water and waste that you may think you’ll never see again will make a surprise appearance, and bring costly repairs and hazardous conditions along with it!
Septic tank cleaning is a vital part of routine maintenance. Ideally, you should schedule a professional septic tank cleaning once a year. Wondering why it’s important? Read on to find out the benefits that regular septic cleaning provides.
Benefits of Routine Septic Tank Cleaning
Protects Your Family
The wastewater your septic tank holds is loaded with bacteria, germs, viruses, and toxins. Exposure to wastewater is a serious health hazard. Regular septic tank pumping and cleaning prevents clogs and backups, which protects you, your loved ones, your pets, and anyone else who comes into contact with your property from being exposed to a potentially dangerous situation.
Protects the Environment
Septic tanks treat wastewater and the treated water seeps out into ground that surrounds the drain field. However, septic systems can’t breakdown inorganic matter (motor oil, paint, pesticides, grease, etc.) and toxic waste can make its way into the ground and contaminates groundwater. Eventually, the contamination can be carried out into rivers, streams, oceans, and other bodies of water. Not only does contaminated groundwater affect humans, but it also affects other animals and the environment on a whole.
To reduce the risk of contaminating groundwater and to preserve the environment, having your septic system cleaned by a professional is essential.
Extends the Life of Your Septic System
Professional cleanings can extend the life of your septic system. The buildup of sludge and waste that accumulates inside the tank can wear down and weaken the components of the tank, increasing the risk of damage and total failure, which would necessitate a new septic tank installation. While an expert septic company can certainly install a new tank, you can avoid unnecessary upheaval and expense by having your tank cleaned.
Lastly, having your septic system cleaned on a regular basis can help you save money in the long run. It prevents the tank from being damaged by the waste and sludge that collects in it, reduces the risk of overflows, and minimizes the chance of failure; all things that can cost an excessive amount of money to repair. If you want to save yourself some major cash, you’ll definitely want to make routine septic tank cleaning a part of your home maintenance routine.
Signs Your East Farmingdale, NY Septic Tank Needs to be Cleaned
While annual cleanings are recommended, sometimes, septic tank cleaning may be required more frequently. If you are experiencing any of the following, you should contact a reputable Suffolk County septic service as soon as possible.
- Slow toilets and drains. If you’re standing in a pool of water while you’re showering, your kitchen sink overflows while you’re washing the dishes, or it seems like your toilets are taking longer than usual to flush, you may need to have your septic system cleaned.
- Foul odors. The scent of raw sewage is a definite sign that immediate septic cleaning is needed.
- Green grass. If the grass around your drain field is greener and fuller than any other part of your lawn, chances are your septic system is due for a cleaning.
- Puddles. Pooling water around the drain field is a surefire sign that the septic tank is overloaded.
- Backup. If your toilets or drains are backing up, you have an emergency situation on your hands and need to contact an experienced Suffolk County septic company ASAP.
Antorino and Sons: Suffolk County’s Full-Service Septic Company
Routinely cleaning and pumping your septic tank is essential. For fast, efficient, and affordable service, contact the septic company Suffolk County homeowner’s trust most: Antorino and Sons! To schedule an appointment for a routine cleaning, pumping, inspection, or if you’re experiencing an emergency, call 631-250-6829 today!
- Learn more about East Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Open a East Farmingdale, NY map
- Find the East Farmingdale, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby East Farmingdale, NY pharmacies
- View the current East Farmingdale, NY weather report
- Browse a list of East Farmingdale, NY public and private schools
- East Farmingdale, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State